27 February 2014
As i mentioned in my life update post, Jim and I moved into our new house just before Christmas so when my best friend made her latest pilgrimage over from the North East to the North West for a visit she came bearing gifts and i wanted to share the house warming present she gave us with you because i'm totally
24 February 2014
Hi guys, I've been having a little clear out of some products that just don't work for me or are a bit neglected and could do with finding a new loving home!
Everything is sold as seen and the photographs show the items that i'm selling. I've detailed how much each product has been used as accurately as possible and priced things accordingly. If you would like any more info or photos just let me know. Please google for swatches.
How to buy
If you would like to buy any of the items, please comment on this post. All items will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Payments to PayPal as gift please to avoid those pesky charges! I use a different email address for my Paypal account so I will contact you with the details - please leave an email address in the comment on this post. Payment within 24 hours please. Open to offers. Postage is to the UK only (sorry!) and is £2.50 plus 50p for each additional item. Item will be sent out the weekend following payment clearing at the latest (but i will do my best to get things in the post asap).
- Benefit Fake up shade 03 Deep - only swatched £8 (RRP £18.50)
Makebelieve Enhance Luminize skin highlighter - used 2/3 times £3 (RRP £7.50)
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15 shade 04 Sunset - Brand New £8 (RRP £16 )
- Bobbi Brown clear gloss mini - brand new £4
- Chantecaille Lip Sheer shade Meteor - worn 2-3 times £5 (RRP £27)
- Dainty Doll Cream Blusher shade 002 - only swatched £3
- Dainty Doll Powder Blusher shade 004 - only swatched £3
- Dainty Doll Powder Blusher shade 003 - only swatched £3
- MAC Pigment in Naked - about 95% remaining £12 (RRP £17)
MAC single eyeshadow in Bisque - used 7/8 times £7 (RRP £12.50) MAC single eyeshadow in Jest - usage shown £6 (RRP £12.50) MAC lipstick in Myth - worn 2/3 times £7 (RRP £15)
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere in shade 30 Beige - i can't tell how much is left in the bottle and its hard to tell by weight as the bottle is glass so is quite heavy but i would say there is around 50% left. £15 (RRP £36)
- Bourjois Happy Light Foundation shade No50 Porcelain - worn twice £5 (RRP £11.99)
Lancome Teint Visionnaire shade 01 - worn 4/5 times £12 (RRP £36.50 ) Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream SPF20 - around 2 3rds left £7 (RRP£18) YSL Youth Liberator shade B30 Beige - used 3/4 times £30 (RRP £37)
20 February 2014
If you are a beauty lover the chances are you will have heard of Nars Blushes, and once you’ve heard about them you are unlikely to forget thanks to the *ahem* interesting names some of the most popular cult shades have!
18 February 2014